Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street, NW
Washington, DC 20008
GROUP CODE: CALI 2018
GROUP RATE: $209 per night (Cut-Off Date: Friday, May 18, 2018)
Group room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 14.5%) in effect at the time of check-in.
Since 1930, the luxurious Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. has played host to presidents, world leaders and inaugural balls, making it a true Washington landmark. Today, the hotel fuses modern comforts with distinguished service, creating a truly monumental experience.
Located in one of the District's premier residential neighborhoods, this elegant urban retreat boasts a resort atmosphere and a personal taste of politics, culture, art and music. The Four Diamond Omni Shoreham Hotel is situated on 11 lush acres just steps away from the National Zoo. This impressive hotel's vibrant location and genuine service await you.
Come home to our 834 luxury guest rooms located just eight miles from Reagan National Airport, 28 miles from Dulles International Airport and 33 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
Valet Parking Rates:
0 - 2 Hours...........$30
2 - 24 Hours.........$52
NOTE: There will not be shuttle service between the hotel and American University Washington College of Law.
We recommend the following travel options:
By Metro - (Travel Time: 15 minutes on the Red Line) www.wmarta.com
- Walk to WOODLEY PARK-ZOO METRO STATION
- Enter station at 24TH ST NW & CONNECTICUT AVE NW entrance
- Walk approx. 1 block E on Unnamed.
- Turn right on Calvert St NW.
- Walk a short distance E on Calvert St NW.
- Turn left on 24th St NW.
- Walk approx. 1 block N on 24th St NW.
- Turn left on Connecticut Ave NW.
- Walk a short distance NW on Connecticut Ave NW.
- Departs from WOODLEY PARK-ZOO METRO STATION
- Board RED LINE towards SHADY GROVE
- Arrive at TENLEYTOWN METRO STATION
- Exit station at WEST SIDE OF WISCONSIN AVE & ALBEMARLE NW to destination
- Walk approx. 1 block SE on Wisconsin Ave NW.
- Turn right on Tenley Circle.
- Walk a short distance SW on Tenley Circle.
- Turn right on Yuma St NW.
- Walk approx. 1 block W on Yuma St NW.
How to buy and use Metro's SmarTrip card.
By Car – (Drive Time: 10 - 15 minutes)
Start out going west on Calvert St NW toward 28th St NW. (Then 0.21 miles)
- Turn slight right onto Cleveland Ave NW. (then 0.66 miles)
- Turn slight right onto 34th St NW. (Then 0.24 miles)
- Turn left onto Macomb St NW. (then 0.33 miles)
- Turn right onto Wisconsin Ave NW. (then 0.72 miles)
- Turn left onto Van Ness St NW. (then 0.24 miles)
- Turn right onto Nebraska Ave NW. (then 0.19 mile)
- 4300 NEBRASKA AVE NW.
- In accordance with the university's Good Neighbor Parking Policy, visitors to the law school may not park in residential streets surrounding the campus including at parking meters.
- Parking: Enter the law school garage at 4300 Nebraska Ave. NW. In the garage take an immediate left turn down the ramp to level P2. Parking rate is $16 per day.
By Uber/Taxi – Please instruct the driver to drop you at 4300 Nebraska Ave.
Uber cost: Express POOL ($5.93) POOL ($9.62) uberX ($15.12)
Are there special hotel rates?
Yes. The Omni Shoreham Hotel is offering all CALIcon18 attendees a special rate of $209.00 per night. Group room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 14.5%) in effect at the time of check-in.
What is the hotel cancellation policy?
The hotel requires a 72 hours notice for cancellation so that you do not incur a charge of one night stay plus tax. To cancel your hotel reservation, please call (202) 234-0700.
Is a hotel deposit required to guarantee the hotel room?
To secure your hotel reservation, the hotel requires a credit card / debit card be on file. No charges will be made at the time of reservation.
How do I book a hotel for CALIcon or make changes to an existing reservation?
You can make your hotel reservation online or call (202) 234-0700.
I want to arrive earlier/stay later than the system is showing as available. How can I adjust my reservation?
Based upon hotel availability, you can arrive two (2) days earlier/stay later than the conference dates at the group rate.